Review copies of all works available on request.
- (Back), SilverThought Press, Spring 2008
- Triptych, Dragon Moon Press, April 2011
- “The Once and Now-ish King”, in When the Hero Comes Home. Dragon Moon Press, July 2011
- “On His Birthday, Reginald Got“, in Klien. FutureCon Publications, December 2011
- The Dark Side of the Glass, Double Dragon Press, June 2012
- “Maddening Science”, in When the Villain Comes Home, August 2012
- Hero Is A Four Letter Word, Short Fuse, September 2013
- “The Moral of the Story”, in Wresting With Gods, Tesseracts 18. EDGE Publishing, January 2015
- “The Twenty Seven Club”, in Expiration Date. EDGE Publishing, Spring 2015
- “Zmeu” in Gods, Memes and Monsters, Stone Skin Press, Summer 2015
- “How Fanfiction Made Me Gay” in The Secret Loves of Geek Girls, Bedside Press, December 2015
- The Untold Tale, Book #1 of the Accidental Turn series, Reuts Publications, December 2015
- Ghosts, an Accidental Novella, April 2016
- The Forgotten Tale, Book #2 of the Accidental Turn series, Reuts Publications, December 2016
- Arrivals, an Accidental Novella, April 2017
- The Silenced Tale, Book #3 of the Accidental Turn series, Reuts Publications, December 2017
- The Skylark’s Song, Book #1 of the Skylark’s Saga, Reuts Publications, 2018
- The Skylark’s Sacrifice, Book #2 of the Skylark’s Saga, Reuts Publications, 2019
- “Tobogganing”, in The White Wall Review vol 32, Ryerson University Press, 2008
- “Water Garden”, in The White Wall Review vol 32, Ryerson University Press, 2008
- “On the Hazards of Dating a Vancouver-Based Actor”, in In My Bed Magazine vol 5, Fall 2009
- The Dark Lord and the Seamstress, (CreateSpace Independent Publishing) October 2014
- “Social, Political and Artistic Contexts, Affecting The Development of Kabuki from Origins to Contemporary Supakabuki, Prevalent in Masahi Todayama’s Inu Yasha” – Bachelor of Arts thesis, Spring 2005, Brock University
- “Identiplay: Cosplay, Cons, Camp, and the Carnivalesque” – presented at the Pop Culture Association of America’s annual conference, San Francisco, March 2008
- “Whose Doctor?” – presented at the Whoniversal Appeal academic conference at the University of Cardiff, Wales, November 2008
- “Un-caped Crusaders: Illness Memoirs, 9/11, and Comics” – presented at the Ryerson Grad Seminar, Spring 2009.
- “Modern Mixed Media: Techniques for Using Online Fandoms for Teaching and Research” – presented at the Technology and Pedagogy conference at York University in March, 2009.
- “Water Logged Mona Lisa: Who Is Mary Sue and Why Do We Need Her?” – Master of Arts thesis, Spring 2009, Ryerson and York Universities
- “Whose Doctor?”, in Doctor Who In Time And Space, McFarland Press, April 2013.
- “Dodesho?! Speak American Dammit!” in Fukuoka Now, September 2007
- “Living and Working In The Land of the Rising Sun” in Our Canada (Reader’s Digest), October 2007
- “Power-Playing: Advice for Romance Writers Now That Fifty Shades of Grey is A Movie“, in The Mary Sue, February 2015.
- To A Stranger, currently making the festival rounds, 2015
- Untitled Webseries, production dates and title TBA
- “Bloodsuckers” and “Toronto the Rude” in The Toronto Comic Anthology, May 2015
- Ivy, an Accidental Turn prequel comic, November 2015
Awards and Accolades
- Honourable Mention, American Accolades Screenwriting Contest, The Dog Spirit, 2004.
- Best Short Story, Dragon*Con 2007 for Zoh Onna Omote (The Nothing Woman’s Mask)
- Triptych named best Science Fiction / Fantasy book at the San Francisco Book Festival (May 2012)
- When the Hero Comes Home nominated for best Anthology in the ForeWord Book Of the Year Awards (April 2012)
- Triptych nominated in the Bisexual and LGBT SF/F categories of the Lambda Literary Awards (March 2012)
- Triptych nominated in the 2nd Annual CBC Bookies awards (March 2012)
- Triptych named one of the Best Overlooked Books of 2011 by The Advocate (Dec-Jan 2011-2012)
- Triptych named the #3 Best Book of 2011 in the Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror category by Publishers Weekly & Genreville’s Rose Fox. (2012)
- “Bloodsuckers” in Toronto Comics vol 2. nominated for a Prix Aurora Award (2016)
- To A Stranger named an Official Selection for the NEU WORLD INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL (2016), named an Official Selection and received an honourable mention with the DEPTH OF FIELD INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL (2016), and was an official Quarter-Finalist for the CARMESI HOUSE INTERNATIONAL SCREENWRITING CONTEST FOR DIVERSE VOICES (2017).
As Peggy Barnett
- Dear Abby, March 2013.
- Soon, July 2013.
- “Teneo, Tenere, Tenum” in Jacked In, Circlet Press; January 2013
- “The Silent Stars Go By” in Hot Holiday Reads vol 1: Holiday Spice, Short Fuse; December 2013 (also available as an audio book.)
- “Stealing Christmas” in Hot Holiday Reads vol 2: Christmas Nookies, Short Fuse; December 2014
- Lips Like Ice, Circlet Press; January 2015
- “Hung by the Fire” in Hot Holiday Reads vol 3: The Stockings Were Hung, Short Fuse, December 2015
- Official Selection, Kindle; July 2016
- Naughty and Nice Holiday Collection, Kindle, December 2016