Well, it’s finally here! The third and final novel of The Accidental Turn series (but not the final book, oh no). THE SILENCED TALE hits the shelves on December 12th!
But before the book can come out, we have to have a cover! So, without further adieu, here it is!
So, to be honest, I think what I love best about this book is that the first one had the lettering in copper, the second in silver, and this one in gold. That is some darn good design there. You’ll notice the book is much darker than it’s predecessors – well, it’s a darker story. And yes, there are hints of the Viceroy’s acid green in there too. What, you didn’t really think his contribution to the story was done, did you?
I adore that blurb from the ever-incredible Julie Czerneda, and just how real the jewels look.
- Join us at Bakka Phoenix in Toronto to celebrate the climax of Forsyth Turn and Lucy Piper’s epic three-book adventure.
- There are no preorder links live just yet, but you can shelve it on GoodReads while you’re waiting!
- There’s a fabulous cover reveal blog tour happening today, so make sure you visit each blog for sneak peeks and giveaways.
- Also, you can get the eBook for pre-order $0.99 and delivered a weekend early when purchased off the REUTS website.
- And in the meantime, you can read the first five parts on Wattpad for free, right now.
About the Book
Forsyth Turn never wanted to be a hero. And yet, even in the Overrealm, a hero is what he’ll be.
After their last adventure in Hain, Forsyth expected to return to the life he’d built with Pip and Alis, his days of magic and heroics behind him. But then Pip starts suffering night terrors laced with images of glowing ivy and Elgar Reed calls with fears of bizarre threats and a man garbed all in black.
But there is no magic in the Overrealm. Forsyth refuses to believe that anything other than mundane coincidence is at work—until Elgar’s stalker leaves him a message too eerie and specific to ignore. Now, he has to face the possibility that Pip’s dreams and Elgar’s fears are connected . . . and that maybe they weren’t the only ones to escape the pages of The Tales of Kintyre Turn.
And if that’s the case, it’s going to take more than a handful of heroes to save the day this time. It’s going to take an army. Luckily, Reed fans are legion.
A stunning conclusion to the series, The Silenced Tale is a genre-bending whirlwind that breathes life into the idea that the power of story lies not just with the creator, but with the fans who love it.